Friday, July 1, 2016

More Fun "In the Gard" with My Besties CD

Hello Fellow My Besties Followers,

Welcome to Sherri's Art Blog


Antoinette here today sharing with you a circle shaped easel card  decorated with My Besties images, papers and embellishments that are included "In the Garden" CD.


Here I used some of the flowers from my scraps of one of the Design Paper sheets you receive "In the Garden" CD. I cut them out individually with scissors and embossed them with my MGill Embossing tools to give them dimension and used as embellishments on my easel card. The ticket I used came in the My esties Elements Spring Element Pack 2 Printable as you see in the picture below has sentiments, tags, postcards and tickets that come in several beautiful My Besties designs. All I did to my ticket was add yellow coloring with my Spectrum Noir pen to have the dots coordinate with my card design.

 
Here you can see my flowers, ticket and the My Besties flowered Design Paper .
Here are some of the Design Papers you receive "In the Garden" CD.

I hope this encourages you to not be afraid to use and play with these fun and fabulously filled My Besties CD's each of of them are overflowing with fun beautifully designed My Besties images, papers, card toppers, embellishments and more. I love them. I invite you to visit the My Besties Shop and check out all the other fun crafting goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment