Friday, July 8, 2016

Card and Gift Box...My Besties Style

Hello Fellow My Besties Followers

                       Welcome to Sherri's Art Blog






Antoinette here today sharing a fun Card and Gift Box Set featuring one of the new Card Toppers called Heart Topper and you can find it in the My Besties Store HERE.  I chose to make this Heart Topper into a 3D Decoupage project on both my card and the box.

 I love the colors, vintage look and the pretty hat the My Besties Heart Topper image has. Here is my card featuring the beautiful Heart Topper My Besties digital image. 
Here is my fun gift box...featuring the beautiful Heart Topper I placed on both sides and on Top of my box.

This is an easy "one sheet box" to make. I just tweaked and added my desired elements. I found the directions for this 'One Sheet Box' on Pinterest which was graciously shared by a generous crafter Ribbons and Glue. I will share a picture tutorial by them below so you can try this easy to make box. 


Here is the picture tutorial on how to make this easy box. 
 Box size: 6 inches long, 3 inches tall, 2 1/2 inches deep.


Pop over and check out all the other fun and beautiful Pre-colored Printables you can use in the 


1 comment:

  1. Antoinette love project, thankd for tutorial...... congrats... :-)

    ReplyDelete