Thursday, July 14, 2016

2 NEW Coloring Books Out and Ready for You



  
Hi Besties, We are sooooo OVER the MOON for this NEXT Super FUN Sherri Baldy My Besties Coloring Books that just came out
.  You asked and we have added a Besties of OZ.
You can find it on Amazon HERE
And also a 2nd Surprise Book.
Check both of them out below.
You can find ALL Sherri's Original My Besties Coloring Books HERE   
XOXO Happy COLORING!
XO  
Sherri & The My Besties Team <3
 
YES! ~ NEW My Besties COLORING BOOKS are OUT!!!!!!

  






Also we have the Bestie Bees & Butterflies.
Find it on Amazon HERE
  




    

 YOU get 50 Besties Coloring pages  in each COLORING BOOK for ONLY $9.95!!!!  MANY MORE are on there way.... You won't want to miss any!!!!   Happy Color! 

You can GET A SIGNED COPY from our site with world wide shipping included here:  www.MyBestiesShop.com

********************************************** 
  
 Etsy Shop.... Here is: 

  Join us in our Facebook Color & Create Group
 here for some Crafty Inspiration... 
... XOXO 
Have FUN Shopping Friends!!!  
 NEW Besties are in the SHOPS.. 
NEW                   
*** 
Wishing you all a Blessed and Crafty DAY! 
"From My Craft Table To Yours"
Happy Crafting My Friends!
XOXO
Sherri
****************** 
Thank you so much to all my Friends
for your Love of the Besties and Support! 
XOXO
"From My Craft Table To Yours"
Sherri Baldy
  


************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment