Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Some more In the Garden CD Inspiration

Hello All and welcome back to 

Sherri's Art Blog!

This Month I have been having some fun creating with another of Sherri's wonderful CD's

In the Garden

 

 Here are a few pictures of the fabulous images you get in this In the Garden CD

Design Papers
Digital images to color

 

I have  used the Coloured Printable Images

 from the CD to make gorgeous and fun 3D Images for my cards!

And I have also used the Printable Papers that come with the CD as well!

And here they are: 

 














I hope you will try out some of these wonderful CD's,

I love them and so will you!

Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.


Love and hugs

Julie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment