Friday, March 22, 2013

Skull Candy Girlie xxx

Hiya Bloggers its Friday so its my turn to blog xx

Ive been out my usual Crafting routine this week as my Kraft Korner is being redecorated and a new desk being built by my hubby so while all this has been happening ive had a temporary desk set up in my sons room im so looking forward to moving my craft stash back into kraft korner very soon but for now im showing you a card i made recently for a Creata Show on Create & Craftxx


I have used one of Sherri's 'Skull Candy Besties' i really love these images x

the other items ive used are mostly Creata products

Glittered floral backing paper
Pastel coloured Mirror Board
Scalloped edge card blank
Aperture card
Coloured Parchment
Leaves and Flowers Dies
Line Peeloff's

I have also used a 'Victoria & Albert' embossing folder
flat back flower gems and flat back pearls
and dressmakers pins

The sentiment is a stamp by my fave stamp company 'Visible Image'

I hope you like my card as much as i liked making it x

please visit My Blog xxx


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kerrie love your design on this card, all the elements are fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colours and layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kerrie , Love how you have created the image in the heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kerrie. What a fantastic way to start your DT job off. I adore how you have put the image in the heart. Great colours and even better layout.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete