Monday, February 25, 2013

Use Two Patterned Papers Challenge

It's Monday so that means time for a new challenge at Besties Challenge. The challenge requires the use of one of super sweet images from Sherri Baldy and today I got to use one of the newest ones she created! It is a super easy challenge, we want to see you use 2 patterned papers!



Card Recipe:
Image - Pheebee Flutterbee
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Blossom Soup by Jillibean Soup
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - K and Co
Flowers - The Paper Studio
Pearls - Recollections
Doily - Wilton





It is hard to see the two papers but the base patterned paper and border paper are different. I love how the embellished sentiment I found was the perfect color match and the fact that it was glittered made it all the more perfect :)
I hope you like this too and will grab your patterned papers are join in with us over at the Besties Challenge this week.
Katie

10 comments:

  1. A very enchanting and Gorgeous card and wonderful colors.
    I like it very well.

    Greetings from Germany sends you-Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Katie. Such scrummy vibrant colours and the adorable image is coloured beautifully.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love the colors & the pearls on the doily are lovely!
    Hugs,Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I love when I look at a card and it makes me smile instantly. You color so beautifully and your cards are gorgeous.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful I Love The Bright Cheery Colors.. Stamp Is Gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are gorgeous! Makes me wish for spring even more.

    ReplyDelete